Do I need to bring corner flags and nets?
- No! 2017 marked the introduction of Duggan Tournament Committee becoming responsible for corner flags, teams need not to worry about corner flags or nets.
- Edmonton teams are kindly asked to keep a set of corner flag's in a coach/manager's car during the duration of the tournament in case of emergency.
An example of an ASA Roster?
Sample of an ASA Roster
What is your Refund Policy?
- All refunds will be processed in a form of a cheque, regardless of payment method.
- All refunds will have a $35.00 administration fee subtracted from the total, regardless of payment method or date of team registration cancellation.
- All written registration cancellation requests received between April 22 and April 29 will receive 50% of the registration fee as a refund.
- All written registration cancellation requests received on or after April 30 will receive no refund.
- The Tournament Committee may, upon written request, authorize refunds under extenuating circumstances.
Guest Player Form?
Click HERE to download our guest player form.
What are Tiers?
Tier 1 or T1 is Elite or AYSL club teams
Tier 2 or T2 is Club B teams
Tier 3 or T3 is Club developmental
Tier 4 or T4 is community best
T5 to T9 are different levels of Community with T9 is the lowest in community
For any other questions, please refer to tournament rules, use the contact form through the website or contact Ali Kamal at (780) 934-0351.